Sunday, May 18, 2008

Water Boys

My Japanese sensei borrowed this Japanese series to me, both season 1 and 2, but starring by different groups of youngster.

The story is talking about the high school boy students having special interest on the water ballade (weird?). They tried everything they could to archive the dream of performing publicly during the school culture days, which only available at Japan high school.

Initially I was reluctant for watching it but once I started the first episode, I was addicted and finished both seasons with high speed. Perhaps I just love Japan’s culture, places, spirits, and chic (hehe). But if you watch it, I’m sure you will love it too. The line dance and water spins were incredible. Aigh, how I wish my Japan can come true, but how miserable…

No comments: