Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Want LV

I want my Las Vegas vacations also ever since my friend came back from his training from Us I have been jealous about him getting a free trip to Las Vegas. According to him the Las Vegas Hotels is not really expensive and it was in fact very affordable. Well for me of course he can say so because he got the free air tickets and only pay for the accommodation!

I think I gotta plan the trip from now on. I want my trip to be funnier, more exotic, more entertained than his. I wanna experience the true Sin City and the “Best of Vegas”. I also wanna make sure that I watch true Las Vegas Shows - From the signature, internationally recognized Cirque du Soleil Shows to the local flavor of true Vegas entertainment.

But all these are just in planning, cause I do not have money now..

No comments: