Sunday, May 18, 2008

Taman Negara Day 2.2

I decided to chase the previous group to climb the peak because I think if going Taman Negara without going to the peak, then what’s the point I go there? So I ran up and join them, which I was regretted at the beginning because I can’t even catch my breath. I think this is because I didn't exercise at all and thus I was running out of breath and quite blurry during the trekking.

The climb was about 45’c for 1.5 hours. The middle part of the trekking was the most difficult because the path was very narrow. However it worth a lot because in the end I managed to make it to the peak, with only 7 others team members. Satisfaction also comes with pains, my legs hurt like hell after we came down from the hill and I even slipped few times on the boat and road. Luckily never fell down to the river. Haha…

No comments: