Sunday, May 18, 2008

Taman Negara Day 2.3

So, the entire journey takes 2 days and 1 night. Basically I didn't have much sleep and worst of all I spent a lot of energies for games and hiking. On the last day we took buffet lunch and straight back home. The bus journey takes another 6 hours to reach KL; luckily they provide entertainment in the bus – movies.

I didn't sleep in the bus during the journey home because I was sitting at the end and the seat was turning like a dragon dance. We could even sit still and there are few times we almost fly out from our seat when the bus went through some bumps. There goes our weekend and I thought I can go one work on Monday but in the end I applied MC cause just can’t take the muscle pain. After all I didn't have this kind of excessive exercise for more than 10 years. Haha…

No comments: