Sunday, May 18, 2008

iPhonelogy

This phone hypnotized me when it first launch. There were time where I even visit apple website everyday to check the update. Well, as you expected I even watch every single video or advertisement available from the website.

From then on I promised myself that I must get the phone, no matter how. So lucky that last December one of my ex-colleague told me that he is going to US for 3 months training. I think it was destined and thus requested his help to get me this phone. Well it is not a short process because he extended his trip for 4 months and thus I waited longer and only got my phone last Monday.

Each iPhone is unique. Therefore I do not jealous other people’s iPhone while I am waiting mine. Here I finally got mine, and it just like a new born baby and I am going to give the best for my precious. Sound crazy huh? Get one and you will know. Haha…

No comments: