Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Crack

The phone is so precious for me until I almost don't wanted to software crack it. My friends told me to frame it and hang on the wall but I didn't. Haha..

Ok, there are many ways to crack the iPhone. It can be physically (not hammer it ok) or by software. Before I decided to use software I thought of the physical approach. Where you need to buy a ‘Proxy-SIM’ card, an interface that looks like a camera film that so fine until you can stick it with your SIM card and insert it to the phone.

This proxy SIM functions to cheat the phone that your SIM is actually AT&T’s. Thus it skips the verification from iPhone baseband and also copies the information from your SIM, ie. Phone number, carrier and etc.

I would say this is the most secure way because the phone never voids its warrantee (nothing change in the software, just a additional hardware that can be removed anytime). For the consumer who likes to mitigate the risk from crashing your phone, this is the best way.

No comments: