Sunday, May 18, 2008

iPhonemania – SIMPort

iPhone is not perfect, yet. On top of the major problem of soft speaker, it also has problem reading the information from our SIM card, i.e. phone book. This obviously causes tons of problems for me because I am the SIM user instead of keeping the phone list into phone.

As such I have been searching up and down and I found iSIM, which is one of the native packages from installer. While I am happy but also disappointed because it requires charges. Otherwise I can only copy my phone one at a time, which basically useless for me. However my luck seems doesn't end there, as later on I found SIMPort, a wonderful package that allows user to copy the entire phonebook into iPhone without charges.

Since it is not the standard application from installer, to do so, you need to add the source into installer and wala! Here you go!

No comments: