Sunday, May 18, 2008

iPhonemania – Cydia & Installer

My iPhone has 2 different installers – Cydia and Installer. These installers are the group of experts who shares their application/package for you to download and install directly to your iPhone without using computer. You can simple switch on your built in wifi and check for the latest source.

For the first time, please make sure you update your installers (it will show there) and after that only begin your search for your favorite packages. So far I have installed 6 games, 3 system applications, and 1 youtube downloader. You may notice it is quite few applications because personally I have an impression that if I installed too many applications, then it will cache the memories even if I uninstall them. Therefore I rather leave it clean, and at the same time allow more capacity to store my songs and videos.

No comments: