Sunday, May 18, 2008

Denver Fever

I do not have the habit in buying travelogue megazine as I believe it is better to fly and explore the place myself instead of follow the travel 101 from the guide. However I may influence by my friend who likes to collect these types of meganize. We went to Kinokuniya quite often these days because both of us have common goal - to look for Denver magazine

So far we have some very famous and updated edition but I still think it's not as complete as the one published online from Denvermagazine.com. Denvermagazine.com is a monthly feature focusing on a story important to the city of Denver. From the meganize we can find the up-to-date attractions, events held and most important, the transportation information. Wondering why I am so interested about Denver lately? Check out the website then.

No comments: