Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crowning Step 2

Here comes the grinding, which I hate the most because the dentist will put a very fake tooth as temporary while waiting for the ‘real’ and ceramic teeth to be molded. To do that, the dentist will let you bite on a plastic mould to have your current tooth shapes. Then he will start the grinding while the nurse mould your tooth with the plastic.

Not to forget how scary the grinding part was because the dentist will use the machine to grind your teeth, which your head and brain may experience a great vibration. The result? Very bad cause my fake tooth was too big and I was like couldn't close my mouth and talk properly. Most of all, the temp tooth color was different from mine, which was more yellowish until I look soooo hideous and suffered for a week!

No comments: