Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mama Day

Mother's day is around the corner again. Basically I forgot what have I got for my mom and sis, most probably a dinner. Since it is not much of surprise of buying dinner, I don't really want to disappoint them this time. Thus I guess buying flower is more practical as I have never try this before.

However Carnation seems to a little too 'practical'. I want some innovation and I think the mini calla lilies best suit them both. Although I do not realise if there is any other comments, but I like the shape and the natural fragrance from the flower, just like them who has always been so elegant and great to me. I wish both my mom and sis continue blooming forever, beautiful and healthy. Of course, same to all the mothers too.

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

As you may be aware, the Big Bang has exceeded 835 sites, which is amazing. I feel that the 1,000-site goal is very doable. If you have not updated your list in a while, I would suggest doing so at http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html, and moving it to your front page, however, that is not the reason for leaving this comment.

I firmly believe that great things will happen to those who express gratitude for what they have. I am tagging you to express your gratitude with a Gratitude meme. Just go to http://AreYouGrateful.Com and follow the simple rules. Tagging is optional, but encouraged. This does come with a health portion of link-love. I also believe that over time, this will grow bigger than the Big Bang. If you don’t feel like being grateful maybe you would like to complain about something. Just go to http://ComplainComplainComplain.Com and follow those rules. The link-love is a combination of those two sites.

I hope to see you at one of them………or maybe even both.