Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So far...

I know I know.. Recently I have not been really active in blogging. Well, other than the facts of no pp, I am also very busy with my latest precious - yeah, it's iPhone desu.

I think I am overdosed by iPhone. I can't leave it from my hands once it is on, very addictive. Just don't know why, even clicking the home button also feel syiook. My favorite for that? I must say the installer. I am checking the software everyday, either from the phone itself, google, or even apple.

Lucky I bought the 16gb, otherwise I will sure regret for spending less. Yeah apple i love you. Haha..

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Congrats! Finally you an get your precious dream phone with you... but play play until 4get eat rice ya~~

kokwah said...

haha sorry2. I tot I got msg u oredi that I cant lunch with u le. I'll call u next week then. Sorry.