Thursday, May 1, 2008

San Juan del Sur

I found myself easier to be attracted by the fishing villages comparing with other commercialized beach side tourist spots. I still remember the first time I went to Pulau Ketam, when it was still preserved with the conventional fishing village where you can see women sewing fishing net, man fixing the boat, children swimming on the shore, and the salty tasted wind from the sea... I missed it.

You like it too? Look no further because nicaragua beach hotel to have all you wanted. Especially the San Juan del Sur Beach Hotel which was designed to remain the historic wooden home but upgraded to more elegant hotel rooms just for traveler’s relaxation. Not to forget to mention that with just steps from the beach, you can walk and enjoy the local charm, restaurants and gift shops, or watch the boats in the bay. Looking for the perfect fishing village? Look for San Juan del Sur Hotels then.

No comments: