Friday, November 9, 2007

Back From UK

Malaysia have this wonderful policy where the Malaysian citizens are entitle to apply the working-travel permit to UK for 2 years (or more, depends) before 28 years old. I believe this is the agreement between the government of Malaysia and UK because we used to be the colonized by the British. Furthermore, UK can increase their travel and economy by welcoming more peoples to visit the country.

As such, my friends and I were always dreamed to apply this special treat even during our college time. However as for today, most of them had fulfilled their promised and came back while I failed to do so and hence turn out to be the one who only listen to their stories about how wonderful the trips are. Honestly I don't regret because pros and cons. At least today I got my career (although not much) and after my research on the Edinburgh Hotels at Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk, I know the accommodation in UK like Edinburgh Accommodation and Manchester Accommodation are quite affordable, especially for a normal working employee like me. So why should I regret?

No comments: