Monday, November 26, 2007

How computers work

I am kinda down today after the GD assessment in this morning. Hence I was hopping the company's internal blog sides for some amusement. Well here is one that I found, which help my day out:

How computers work
You probably know this situation, if you sit behind a screen and laugh at your own mistakes glad nobody saw it, but still funny.. well let me share one

Starting up my pc a bit to earlie in the morning, i was (a bit) awake, decided to go out of bed 0600 in the morning have a cup of coffee, and started up my pc, had to do something before i would commute to rijswijk.


when in the cor
ner of my sleepy eye I saw someone logging on as well in Instant messenger, well.... this person is earlie too, I thought, and since this person is in my list... let ask why he is up that early.. so i clicked on the pop up box and typed.. Hey... your awake way too early... GO TO BED ... hit send... and smiled a bit in myself.. immediately followed by an error



Well....
thats computers for you.... they tell you what you cant do, but dont explain why... and actually... an amazing learning all together

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

haha... that means you really need a deep rest......