Thursday, November 15, 2007

Company Insurances

I had been pre-informed that I do not entitle any Coverage For Insurance from the moment I accepted the contract in working with this company. Initially everything went well because I do not expect myself to easily fell at sick since have admitted hospital last year, subsequently the immune system will be stronger. Obviously my theory was wrong because I fell ill many times.

Having been suffered from paying the clinic medical fees for almost a year, finally my company announces delightful news whereby the contractors are covered under the Corporate Insurance Plans. However our happiness does not last long because we all got fed up with the policies on the day the hired agent approached us. As per the policy, although we are covered for hospitalization under the Employee Benefit Insurance Packages (lowest, not even enough to pay the bill), but the group panel only covered until the maximum of RM30. The best part is we have to pay the RM5 as the admin fees for every visit. Very disappointed and don't even believe there are such policy, but somehow it is better than nothing. After all we can’t do anything about it…

No comments: