Sunday, November 11, 2007

My New Card

paid post

Last week our company have finally launch the gasoline credit cards in conjunction with one of the multinational banks. we are invited to attend this interest free credit cards and because we are the staff, we also entitled for 5 years annual fees waived.

For me this is a great deal because my monthly major expenses are on the gas. This card in fact provide the cash back instead of point system, which just perfectly ideal because I seldom use the point either. Without a second thought I applied the card right after the presentation. However they cannot
balance transfers the amount and points to the new card, but somehow I still think this is a wise option for me because it just fit my usage. Perhaps you may want to find yours at Cardguide.co.uk too.

No comments: