Friday, November 2, 2007

Wedding Video Slides

My friend just finished her wedding ceremony. In fact before that she has approached me asking in helping her to create an animation video that elaborates the couple’s history like how they met, dating, traveling, and until they got married.

Immediately I thought of asking her to engage Alwayshd.com because the website have many hd stock footage including animation, foods, flower and many others which I think she can find the one that suit her wedding most. On top of that, by uploading the footage to the website will be entitled the participation for the future of High Definition Stock Footage sales where AlwaysHD market your footage to the world.

I am not sure if my friend has engaged them but perhaps I should. Who knows I might be famous by the footage I created right? Hahaa…

No comments: