Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Dream Bathhouse

MTV Cribs is a reality television program on MTV that features tours of the houses and mansions of celebrities. Cribs have featured tours of the homes of over a various of celebrities including musicians, actors, and athletes. One of the best parts I like the most about the show is when they introducing the bathroom.

I would say other than the bedroom, bathroom will be the least stressful place in the entire house because all the equipments (like bathtub, Jacuzzi, and even toilet bowl) were built based from a same purpose - relax. As such, Taps4Less.com understand the important of the bathrooms and therefore offers all types of shower equipments that can definitely match your requirement. For me, I don’t really looking for a spa Jacuzzi or a fancy bathtub. Whereas I prefer a shower enclosure that equipped with hundreds of automatic shower Taps in order massage every part of the body. Isn’t it wonderful you can be water up at the moment you step in the shower enclosure? However, wait until I get a house first…

No comments: