Friday, November 9, 2007

Smorty Blog

Ever thought that you can actually get paid for blogging? Well I don't believe that also until the day I really received the payment in my Paypal by Smorty. Yeah, today I am not only an official blogger, but also a writer that feedback the reviews for many major advertisers.

Many peoples, especially my friends still don't believe that I am actually earning from the Internet, or to be exact, blog for money. Well neither do I, but the fact is I am, and it is getting better. Thanks to Smorty my income is getting more and more because I have been writing for them since I first started blogging. Good news is Smorty also improved a lot because recently they have many advertiser posts and becoming one of my major providers.

In fact I am glad that I have the opportunity to write for Smorty because on top of get paid to blog, Smorty will also help to advertise on blogs. Indirectly my blog will get a better traffic because the advertiser will contain my blog link. You too can be a blogger, start now at Smorty.

No comments: