Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moving Oversea

My current company has this policy where the staff can choose to change their role after the 3 years serving in the same position. We have this internal posting where the staff can apply irregardless of nationality, location, expatriate or local terms.

It has been very common to me because I have many foreigner colleagues that are indeed from other nation. Recently there is one manager is leaving our department again but moving to Netherlands for her new role. While congratulating but I am also worry about moving the staff. As such, I recommended she engage a Long Distance Moving Companies instead of moving by herself. Doing this way she can save tons of hassle yet have the items get insured. But anyway, most important is she travels safely. Bon Voyage!

No comments: