Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Migration

Last week my Japanese teacher passed me a DVD about promoting Malaysia as the second home for the senior citizen in Japan who would like to enjoy their retirement in Malaysia. I order for the Japanese to reside their retirement plan at Malaysia, the basic requirements is have to pay the down payment, as well as a minimum monthly income that sufficient enough for them to live here.

I think it is ok for the foreigners to move and live here because their currency is higher and spending here should not be a problem for them. However in the other hands, it is very difficult for Malaysian to consider a retirement plan at oversea. AS such, nursing home is our first choice and in fact there are many setups even in the city. For me today's nursing home is no longer as cold as previous due to the awareness of peoples to giving care. Therefore if I will consider myself to be in there if I failed to migrate to other countries at my old age.

No comments: