Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Isn't he an Arsehole?

Recently I am organizing an old school gathering event with my college mate as we have not seen each for almost a year, and also because some has just back from UK. As such I has sent and invitation to all my friends and so far the response consider ok because mostly has replied.

However one of the CB fellows did not replied and therefore I gave him a call last night, purely from good-hearted invitation, and also trying to send my regards. In return and without knowing what is going wrong, I was scolded by this goddamn MCH CCB MTKer arsehole. I was so shock with his freaking behavior but from what I understand, he was upset because last Sunday the other friend of mine called him and asking about the Astro packages. (Btw, this arsehole work at Astro, you should know who is this CB fellow...)

Well basically it has nothing to do with me but somehow I became his target to vent all his f*king fuzz to me with my entire family members was ‘F’ by him and feelings being wack 2 giant slaps on my face. Well I understand he might under some unimaginable stress but am I really deserve that kind of scold? Since it is too much for me to take it and thus after this incident I am considering terminating the friendship with this MTFker because he does not treat me as a friend at the first place.

Honestly I don't mind to make this judgment because he has no longer have the qualification in my friends circle from the moment he lost his temper, attitude, behavior and even a pride as a human.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why ban?? any deal?? haha

Anonymous said...

dun worry... im not fucker wong... im y**ching... hahaha

Anonymous said...

by the way... im still alive... thanks for your concern... haha... and the one who called him is me...(nvm this 1 i can admitted, hahaha...)