Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Satanism

First Satanic Church

Members of the First Satanic Church
DO NOT sacrifice animals, worship the devil, participate in orgies, molest children or infringe on the rights of others! We are an organization of individuals who openly study Satanism and other cultural subjects.

This is the definition I have extracted from The Satanic Internet.
I am not the member of the COS (because i am not qualify..) so please don't think I am trying to brain wash you. However, I am very interested with Satanism. As you can see, Satanism seems to be mistaken by the public as one of the cult that sacrifices animal, drink blood etc. It is the matter of fact they are NOT!

I came across Satanism from my favorite artist - Marilyn Manson. I like his song, i like his lyrics and i like his physiology of life. Comparing with other religion that only pretending to be loving and caring, I found Satanism is much more meaningful and truthfully as they reflected what our life is.

As I dig more about Manson, later then only I found out that he is indeed a high priest from Satanism Church. There go a person who change my perception. I started to drill down for more about warlocks, witches and devilish Anton LaVey.

Don't panic, although I am interesting in Satanism but doesn't mean I will not be myself. If you think I can do something more than what you can do, then perhaps you are just the Satan of a Satanism believer.

No comments: