Friday, November 2, 2007

Review ME

I have submitted my blog trying the fortune but got rejected for the first time. Subsequently I have been keep trying but failed also until this few days, CP told me to try again because there are many posts even with low PR.

Well, I tried but in return same result. Hence I submitted a question to the support, see what they replied:
-----------------------------------------
Hello,
We have re-reviewed your site and unfortunately, it still does not qualify for inclusion in our program. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
ReviewMe Support

-----Original Message-----
URL: http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/
Comments: I have previously submitted my blog for reviewme but been rejected. However now my blog has been updated to Page Rank 2 rated by Google. I would like to re-submit but somehow the website refused to accept the same blog.

Please tell me what I should do now. Thanks.
-----------------------------------------

Of course I won’t give up easily. I have replied them asking the criteria on how to pass the screening. Wait for my next post and I will share with you, especially those who got rejected also.

No comments: