Thursday, November 1, 2007

Personalized Mat

In fact I am not really a person that is good at flowers, gardening or home improvement. Comparing with my mother, I believe I did not inherit her professions in all these. My mother likes to decorate the house. We have been moving few houses but she was the only one who keep our garden is clean without weeds, the pond is clear without mosses, and make sure we are living in a healthy environment.

Inside the house, my mom likes to decorate the house (including the living hall, dining hall, tv room, our rooms, kitchen and even toilets) with her flowers. In my house you can see the personalized doormat for the front door, and even for toilet also. Other than that, she can also tailored the curtain, tablecloth and even a mat to avoid the dust on my PC.

There are many times she asked my opinion in order to customize our house signs like address plaques. Well basically I am a total idiot out of it, therefore I always ask her to think herself, or refer the TV shows. Perhaps I should buy some samples from Rolandsgifts.com for her as reference. This way I can save my time in thinking the feedback for her, but also can change our old housing decorations.

No comments: