Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fed Up!

My birthday is still a week to go but I received a greeting message from one of my so called ‘closed friend’ at this morning. Very disappointed as obviously she forgotten my birthday and the best is she mentioned that she was damn busy with her little one recently. (HALO we met long ago!)

I was damn fucking furious to see her message as all the while I have been treating her so nice especially this year, she had her wedding, birthday and new born altogether. Not to calculate the time and money I spent but also the effort in maintaining our friendship. However in return, this is what I got. I feel betrayed and fed up with her attitude. What is the point for me to keep this friendship when she always used our friendship and take advantage out of this only? Furthermore, this is not the first time, and not only to me.

I think all the while I’ve been too good. Don’t think that I step back from this bitch just because of this incident; in fact it was all accumulated!

1 comment:

Dingdong said...

married, birthday and newborn within a year,, that sound like me. But, I didn't send you msg. obviously she is someone else.

Don't get upset because of this. Sometimes, we can't expect everyone will treat us as how we treated them.