Thursday, November 22, 2007

F1, or 2,3,4?

Malaysia has a Formula 1 racing ground at Sepang International Circuit, which was built in parallel with the International Airport in order to uphold the economy of Malaysia to the world. Because of the new circuit, Malaysia has chair several grand prix and it was the excited news for the local F1 fans because usually the Formula 1 Tickets are very costly. Not to forget the airfare travel to the destination and the accommodation too.

This year I am working in the company that happened to be one the sponsors for F1 Malaysian Grand Prix. As a sponsor company, the employees got the opportunities to volunteer themselves as the helpers at the grand events. Well I do not get a chance in volunteering myself because I am serving under contract and not directly belongs to the company. However according to my colleague, she told me her experience was fantastic, especially the screeching sounds during the corner and the engine sounds that tear the sky. I would say this is something that we simply can't feel it by watching the TV!

Honestly I am still regretting for not taking annual leave and experience the speed monsters. However to my understanding British, Europe, Monaco and Spanish will be having the Grand Prix coming next year because Viagogo is selling the tickets. Perhaps by converting to the permanent status, who know next year I might on business trip to Europe? By then I make sure I buy other sports ticket like the Golf Tickets and Tennis Tickets to compensate my regrets. Hahaa..

No comments: