Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sox TD

The current company I working with have the thing call SOX. Initially I was blur when I first heard the term as I never encounter this before. Furthermore the area I am working at must have the knowledge as some of the documents have to be SOX audited and approved.

After my enquiry to a couple of seniors, finally I know why they want to implement the SOX. According to one of the senior, our company has financial lost because there are some process flaws. Therefore in each documents that contains critical information like password, account info etc, we have to ensure the documents are being approved by the SOX audit according to SOX section 404.

Although it is good for the company, but somehow I feel otherwise cause it only give more work to me…

No comments: