Saturday, November 3, 2007

Review ME – Pt. 2

Continue from the review me post; I have received the replied from the support. See below for their criteria.

-----------------------------------------------
Kok-Wah,
We accept blogs into our system based on a combination of link popularity, estimated readership (Alexa), and estimated RSS subscribers. Please feel free to re-submit your blog in a few months if any of the criteria above changes for you.

Thanks,
ReviewMe Support
support@reviewme.com
-----------------------------------------------

Basically I still don't quite get it. I have been writing for so long with many link (not sure the popularity) and even the PR upgraded but still not entitled. Comparing with my friend who has the new blog with lower spec than mine but was approved. So what is wrong here?

No comments: