Friday, November 2, 2007

Personalized Birthday Gifts

My birthday is around the corner and as I have mentioned earlier in my previous post I want to receive a gift instead of go out and gather for a dinner night. This is definitely a very difficult task for my friends because normally they will arrange a dinner or other clubbing event since more simple and easier.

In fact if I have a choice, I would like a unique and Personalized Birthday Gifts . Visionbedding.com have this wonderful idea where they help customer to customize the bedding with their favorites pictures. For me, most of my friends know that I am a big fan of Japanese animation. To make them simple, I wish they can engage Visionbedding.com and customize all the Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach, Gundam and other's animation pictures into my blankets, pillows and bolster.

Well you might think this is ridiculous but I will definitely like it because I doubt nobody is going to have the same bedding design as mine. So to my dear friends, do you have better idea now on what I wanted?

No comments: