Monday, November 5, 2007

Travel Tips

I have came across the Hotel Reservations website before but I was so dumb that I forgotten to re-visit during my last trip to Hong Kong. Actually my requirement is very simple, I don’t mind to stay in a low class hotel, resorts, motel or even guest house because most importantly is I can save more.

Basically the website is not just a travel bible that bundle everything that a traveler needs, but also consisted of many other surprises that a traveler may never thought of. Let’s start with one of my favorite – Destination Guide. You can easily spot the banner on your right from the homepage. In this column you can start the research for the destination that you would like to visit and also plan your trip like the attraction place, price, local interest that suit your preference.

Once you have planned your trip and chosen your destination, buying the package is never easier from the website. Simply follow the research link and it will lead you to the package pricing page. From there you can choose your payment method, example credit cards. The sites accepted most of the world standard credit cards and best of all you can entitle a rebate of $100.

For the returned customers, there are more surprises waiting for you. One of the major attractions is Discount Club Membership. If you have previously bought the package from the website, you can get a better discount rate for your second trip. For the first time customer, you can simply register yourself in the website. Once you are member, you will receive monthly e-mail regarding to the Best deals and savings for Hotel Reservations up to 70% off, for many cities worldwide including your favorite destinations.

Although my trip to Hong Kong has over but that does not means I will not travel again and therefore next time, I will definitely logon to the HotelReservations.com to check first.

No comments: