Monday, November 5, 2007

Mid Age Crisis

Recently I felt very alone and losing the meaning of life. There aren’t anything interested me, and also don’t have much thing to talk with friends. Furthermore all the friends also seem busy forming family and breeding next generation. The conversation is non-other than kids, wedding, or household issues like wife, family etc.

Honestly I got nothing to complain especially at my age, every one has to gone through the same stages. Somehow I just can’t accept it because comparing to last time, the friends that used to discuss the future together are now turned to some one trying to take advantages out of me. For the jobs, colleagues are playing the politic and trying to climb over me. I am not sure if this is something to do with the mid age crisis, but with all these worries, I think the only place I can trust is my family, perhaps.

3 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Halo, you still have long way to go, don't get yourself upset so easily. Maybe you should get yourself something to do.......

chooi peng said...

i know what you meant ...

Dingdong said...

Hello,,, friend,, you're not even 30. You're still way to go to mid age.

Find yourself a gf and am sure your life will totally change.