Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chor 1 - Eat TV Day

Ok, this is back track post. Because after the feast during the Nin 30 nite, I think it will be good if I could write down how I 'celebrate' my CNY this year. So I can at least read this again next year in order to avoid the same mistake. Hahaa..

I went on bed last night before 2am because I was advised (or warn?) by my mom to wake up earlier so we can have more time to pay a visit to my aunt who is staying at OUG. Well, I was asked (or forced?) to woke up before 12 noon and eventually went out on time.

Not something what I expected, I do not have the kaki to gambling because all my gang went out. I was there having buffet from 4 to 7pm non-stop (actually not buffet but some food cooked by my aunt, just that I started eating from 4-7pm…)

Right after the lunch (or dinner?), I watched TV time until 1am. Well most importantly not to forget to mention my part time job – eyeing the kids so the senior citizens can play mahjong peacefully and happily. What a Chor 1…

No comments: