Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nin 30 Nite

I feel very special at these 2 days. First I got converted quite immediate, cause I signed the employment letter by Monday then with immediate effect I am staff by Tuesday. Then Wednesday is CNY eve, which I am suppose to work from home but due to the conference call I am back in office now.

Feeling strange although there is no relation but I sense some co-incidents, something that is work related. Just like I was destined to be back in the office, to this position, and to this company. Perhaps it means something to my career on the coming year, or something that I might not even aware of. Anyway, whatever that comes ahead also does not matter cause after all I still gotta face it. So by now I just hoping that I can stay healthy, wealthy and prosperous. Most importantly is happy CNY to myself, and all of you.

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

Happy CNY to you too!