Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sensitivity

Ask you a question. Are all ladies also less sensitive when comes to automobile? Nevertheless I agreed that ladies are sensitive with all the matters but when it comes to technical, gadget and automobile, they will totally lost.

Like this evening, I received a call from my colleague that her car was not able to start while I in office was writing the second post. After a few help out we found that in fact the battery was more than 2 years, which totally exceed the life. I think she consider lucky because the case happened at the office. But what if it happens in some car park mind night after the clubbing etc? Can’t imagine. So ladies, please don't just keep your sensitiveness within the peoples but extend it to something around you too.

No comments: