Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wedding

After attended so many wedding dinners I think I am qualified to be a wedding planner. Other than being a photographer to take gorgeous pictures, I think I know almost every step that required during the wedding. Moreover I have been help out the wedding many times, from Malaysia to Hong Kong, traditional dinner to hotel fine dining dinner, pre-wedding to after dinner party, etc. But of course with this knowledge is incomparable with the real professional wedding planner like Weddingchannel.com.

For the brides-to-be or grooms-to-be, this is the best place you cannot miss. You can find all sorts of important tips like hairstyles, music, cake, gowns, and whatever possible to make your dream wedding comes true. If you feeling too lost, then you can always contact them and their expert is happy to answer all your queries, or provide more suggestions. So, do you hear the wedding bell now?

No comments: