Thursday, February 28, 2008

When's My Turn?

My senior is going for her Europe trip next week, while I will suffer alone here. (TOO BAD). She is very lucky because her husband was sent there for training and therefore she just buy a ticket and fly there for a week.

I think I am getting very emotional imbalance because people around me keep flying here there for either vacation or work, but I am here work work and work! Lucky I have the same topic and destination as CP where we always chat about traveling Japan, otherwise I think I already mad now. However, in order to make my plan comes true, I decided to request 1 month off from my boss next week during my 1 to 1 with him! Please pray for me. Hahaaa..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to you!

kokwah said...

thanks for the wishes but too bad cause my boss also went oversea for both vacation and work, right after i wrote this post... !@#$%^&...