Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Dream Card

Before I become a permanent staff I always look for the best cash back petrol card. Despite of low rebate money, no point earning and no credit card payment, but after all my target has been achieved after the conversion. However, that's still not the Best Cash Back Credit Cards yet. In my mind I always longing a cash back credit card that allow me to spend worldwide, entitle significant cash back rate, high credit limits and high rewards point, free annual fees and most importantly is to link with Paypal.

You might think I am too greedy but there are really credit cards provide most all the benefits I mentioned above. Best example, the J.P. Morgan Chase credit card from CreditCardSearchEngine. On top of that there are many more to choose and to compare. You name it they have it.

No comments: