Thursday, February 28, 2008

Super Sui

Tuesday, 26 Feb when I was driving out to return the medical card for that Hesper Insulting, my tyre got puncture at the highway and I spent about an hour just to replace it with the spare.

It was a terrible experience because I am risking my life from avoiding all types of vehicle flying by while I changing the tyre. I am glad that still alive writing the post here but my luck seem not really good. After I have returned the card and on my way back home, the motorist pointed at my front wheel telling that it’s flatted.

Imagine how worrying enough when you are driving normally (with spare tire) and suddenly someone told you that your tyre punctured. Well let me tell you it was even worse and terrible experience when it happened again especially I do not have another spare tyre and it was happened at the same day!

But somehow and very lucky enough that’s just a false alarm after I turned back from Federal Highway and found a workshop at Old Klang Road. However, this accident really ‘sui’, just as what the zodiac prediction mentioned. I hope this is it, no more accident please. And as a conclusion, I will still blame it to that Hesper Insulting although it is not their fault. Hahaa…

No comments: