Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rambo 4

Just watched the movie from the Internet. Well if you ask me choose my favorite between CJ7 and Rambo 4, I would say Rambo for this time. Simple, my impression of Stephen Chow’s movies are all about nonsense. No brain needed and laugh for the sake of laugh only. That’s what all we like it. But in CJ7 it seems the line has changed, to the point that I don't quite know how to appreciate. Or rather to say, don't match his style. Well I believe many of you disagree but this merely my personal opinion.

No harsh feeling, and of course, my answer will be different if you ask me 10 years ago between Stephen Chow’s movie and Rambo series. Furthermore, I don't think Stallion Sylvester have the buffer to jack in more medication to his body in order to look good. Bravo to Mister Sylvester for the wonderful physical effect. I hope this will be the last before he collapses. Hahaa..

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

I prefer Rambo 4 too, although it's a bit violent and bloody....

kokwah said...

ya, very violent indeed, till the point cruel cause i remember the scene where soldier even throw the kids to the fire.. too extreme..