Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grads Scheme

The currently company that I am working with have a special scheme for the graduates called G-Scheme. This G-scheme is actually designed for the graduates with good result to apply. The company will have a perfect plan to place them in different areas for 3 years, and changes every year just to absorb the experience. After 3 years time later, these bunches of grads will be offer a tremendous good position, eg. Manager or team leader etc because they are expected to gain the revenue back for the company.

Comparing to the old staffs like me, we do not have such planned or good offer even I worked here for another 10 years, but perhaps still do not get a team leader post. However I wonder if I am still qualify if I get a online degree and enroll to this G-Scheme. Nah, maybe I am way too old for that. What about you?

This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: