Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Denver Megazine

Will you read the megazine about a city? Well I will and I am totally in love with it. Especially when I loitering around the bookstore the first section I will visit is the travel column. I love travel and reading this information can make me have the feeling of visiting the place, especially if the megazine comes with the pictures of the people, scenery and foods. Tasty!

Recently my friend and me have been discussing the trip to US. Although States is world's top country but I am still not familiar with the places and cultures. Perhaps I should start with Denver because I read the Denver Magazine and basically it covers all the information that I needed. I.E: local business, political and cultural buzz. Furthermore, if it is not because of the megazine, I think I wont know it's a fashion capital! Maybe the next season of ANTM should move there. :)

No comments: