Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chor 3 - Pitiful Driver

The plan was initiated by my sister where she wanna go Ipoh and pay a visit to our uncle and aunty. 10 years never keep contact and suddenly asked to drive there, gosh! Luckily I did some home work last night by studying the map from Google earth (perfect!) so the journey was perfectly accurate (not a single wrong turn) although feels like a treasure hunt.

However, we spent 4 hours to go, and another 4 hours to travel back while the normal journey only takes about 2 hours for 1 way. Why? Long hours during the Go was because we turned in Bidor - Ban Zhan Lao for the famous duck drumstick noodle which used us half hour to jam to the town, and 15 minutes to wait for the seat, and another 30 minutes to wait for the foods, but only take 15 minutes to finish the meal…

Then, we reached the destination but only stayed for 2 hours, and only got a RM2 ang pao (**Almost fainted**). Furthermore we are forced to take the dinner approximately 3 hours after our lunch. I was totally bulged by the foods, burrrrrrrrrrrp.

Then while traveling back, thanks to the terrible traffic, every car also crawling from Ipoh toll until Slim River. My legs was numb and my eyes almost pop out the time we reached home. Pity me, was in the car for 8 hours in the same day and I swear to myself, NO MORE PLUS highway during CNY!

No comments: