Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nokia 6288

My brother really over pampered me. Remember I wrote about my Nokia phone battery is dying? Well it’s officially dead because it can’t even stay for 1 day. When my mom knows that, she asked my sister to lend me her spare Motorola, which only stays in my hand for 2 weeks before my brother sold all of the old phones.

Last night, he brought a Nokia 6288 home and swaps my SIM in it. As much as I refused to be the first hand owner but after all I also died died accepted. HAHA. In fact this is not the first time he pampered me in such a way but anyhow he promised that he would take it back after I got the iPhone. Perhaps I should buy another set for him also, but again, who is going to use this 6288 by then?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont mind to use secondhand phone.

Yoke Fun said...

me too~~ :)

kokwah said...

i afraid you both gotta queue in line for the third hand or maybe fourth hand phone because i got 3 little monsters at home eagerly waiting for that too. hahaa..