Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nihon E Ikitai

I have been speaking about my Japan trip for decades but so far it have never become the reality. This year, as I finally got a permanent job after the 2 years of contract hopping, I am now appreciates the annual more comparing to before. Furthermore the currently company gives us 20 days annual leaves per annum, I will be such a dumbass if I misuse them.

As such, this year I am planning to take all the leaves in one shot (if possible) and go wander around Japan. I know this is kinda crazy because on top of the money, still money is the problem. However, with the great influences (brain wash?) by CP, I believe my longwinded dream will comes true with her super ability to search the cheap cheap accommodation. So CP, domo onegaishimasu! haha..

No comments: