Thursday, February 28, 2008

Condolences

Last night one of my aunties from far far relation died. Causes still remain unknown because today only my mom will attend the funeral there. In fact she was very healthy when I met her last year during my cousin sister’s wedding. We were at the same table and she even drank wine, ate lobster etc. However she has moved on now and I felt sorry to her direct family.

Well, that’s not the end. Because today I receive an sms from my friend during the lunchtime, that another secondary schoolmate’s father got involved in an accident this morning and passed away. Gosh what is going on? 2 people died in 2 days, within my network. While feeling sorry but I am also very down and depress about the fragility of human’s life. Sigh, so dark and gray, the sky.

4 comments:

sting said...

my condolences too..

btw, came from CP's blog.. got to know that you love Japan.. me too :-) now you got more "kaki" :-) don't mind if I link you ya?

Astro Galaxy said...

Condolences.
Please do take care.

kokwah said...

Hi Sting,

Thanks. And of course you are welcome to link me, the more the merrier. Haha.. Glad to know someone in love with Japan too.

Hi Astrogalaxy,
Thanks for hopping by also. All the best to you too.

Yoke Fun said...

Ya, life is uncertain, so better live your life full and meaningful. My condolence.....

btw, I got a tag for you, wanna take a look?