Monday, February 4, 2008

Disney Disney

I just had a chat with my friend in US last night over the MSN. He was assigned there for 3 months business trip and during our chatting session I saw he took a picture in front of the Disney Downtown, LA. According to him he has not been to any of the Disneyland and this trip, he will try to make it if the ticket is not too expensive.

I think it is just nice because I can recommend him the Discount Disney World Tickets from Orlandofuntickets.com. Other than the Disney World Tickets the Orlandofuntickets.com also offer many discount tickets like Disneyquest, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks, as well as every Disney theme park ticket that is available. Hmm.. Not sure if there any referral fees for me if I managed to recommend my friend in buying the ticket?

No comments: