Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fly Away

Lately have been discussing non-stop with CP on her family lavender trip to Japan and my All Inclusive Cancun Vacation. However both of us still have not find a conclusion but our heart have already flown out from our country. Moreover I still think if I should go for the "backpacking walk-till-I-death Japan trip" or "Relaxing and escape all-inclusive-cancun Vacation".

Aaarrrggghhh I cant wait to go for a breakaway holiday now but I am in the crossroad don't know what to do. As per my motto, I want to spend the minimum but enjoy the most. That's why I don't mind to walk a lot, but on another hand the cancun vacation also really attractive because everything is included. Yes everything like beach beds, beachside bar swings, Hot tubs and hammocks, swim-up rooms with ocean views, etc etc for one price. Come on; teach me how to choose...

No comments: