Thursday, February 28, 2008

Paypal vs US bank

Recently I am asking my friend who is at US now to withdraw the money from my Paypal in order to use it and buy iPhone. YES I am going to be the 16gb owner very soon, muahahaaa. Thanks to this I actually found out that it is not easy even to withdraw money to the local US bank.

The tricky part is the numbering. On top of just account number, we are actually require a routing number for verification purposes and this routing number does not comes with the account opening unless specify. Furthermore each routing number is different because it follows the state. Although the bank website do have the information but then still, there are subcategorized as wire transfer, ACH and ABA. So far I have entered the ACH and no error return, but lets see how it goes.

No comments: